Title: Anatomie des SS-Staates
Author: Helmut Krausnick
Krausnick, Helmut (1968) et al. Anatomie des SS-Staates. New York, Walker
- The persecution of the Jews, by H. Krausnick.–The SS; instrument of domination, by H. Buchheim.–Command and compliance, by H. Buchheim.–The concentration camps, 1933-45, by M. Broszat.–The Kommissarbefehl and mass executions of Soviet Russian prisoners of war, by H.-A. Jacobsen.
- Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiter-Partei. Schutzstaffel.
- Concentration camps–Germany.
- World war, 1939-1945–Concentration camps–Germany.
- Germany–Politics and government–1933-1945.
- Statements prepared by four members of the institute for presentation at the war crimes trials held in Frankfurt am Main beginning Dec. 20, 1963.
- English title Anatomy of the SS State; Translated from the German by Richard Barry, Marian Jackson [and] Dorothy Long
Date Posted: September 28, 2015
Reviewed by Paul W. Blackstock and Frank L. Schaf
Contains chapters an all of the SS activities. Especially good detail on the organization and evolution of the Nazi party intelligence apparatus—the Sicherheitsdienst (SD).
 Blackstock, Paul W. (1978) and Frank L. Schaf, Jr. Intelligence, Espionage, Counterespionage, And Covert Operations: A Guide to Information Sources. Detroit: Gale Research Co., p. 26