Title: Intelligence Analysis
Author: Baruch Fischhoff
Fischhoff, Baruch (2011) and Cherie Chauvin, eds. Committee on Behavioral and Social Science Research to Improve Intelligence Analysis for National Security; Board on Behavioral, Cognitive, and Sensory Sciences; Division of Behavioral and Social Sciences and Education. Intelligence Analysis: Behavioral And Social Scientific Foundations. National Research Council of the National Academies. Washington, DC: National Academies Press
JK468.I6 I567 2011
- View the online version. http://www.nap.edu/catalog.php?record_id=13062
- Intelligence service–United States.
- Intellectual capital–United States.
- Behavioral assessment–United States.
- National security–United States.
- Decision making–United States.
Date Posted: November 25, 2016
This book reviewed, along with
- Sarah Beebe and Randolph Pherson, Cases in Intelligence Analysis: Structured Analytic Techniques in Action (Washington, DC: CQ Press, 2012), 241 pp.
- National Research Council, Baruch Fischhoff and Cherie Chauvin, eds., Intelligence Analysis: Behavioral and Social Scientific Foundations (Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2012), 350 pp.
- Marrin, Stephen (2011). Improving Intelligence Analysis: Bridging The Gap Between Scholarship And Practice. New York: Routledge
at the entry for Beebe and Pherson.